Main Menu

Hello from South TX

Started by Guaj2886, January 31, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Guaj2886

I got me a 70 Challenger project car, v8 model. Planning a pro street build. Will be looking for parts from donor cars if availabl

anlauto

Welcome, you've found the best E Body site in the world ! :banana:

Looks like you got some work cut out for you....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

fc7cuda

Brownsville, TX -  :bigthumb: way on down there.

Good luck on the build.  :wrenching:

xx88man

:welcome:   Welcome to your new E body home...there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are willing to help. Looks like you have a cool project there. I live in BC Canada but my brother and his family live not too far from Brownsville. 
Keep yer foot in it

Jay Bee

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  I lived in different parts of Texas over 17 years. Terrific people there. 

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the site!  I look forward to watching your build!   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Guaj2886    :welcome:   :wrenching:  Cool project you found.  Nice!  :banana:

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  You don't see many pro street builds anymore!  Very cool!  Most are doing pro touring these days . . .

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Roadman

Welcome aboard            :welcome:

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!  Looks like a great start!  Lots of good knowledge here so be sure to start a build thread and ask questions.   :banana:

Cudakiller70

You still have time, sell it, get out while you can. Just say no! Stop your addiction now!
From krazyfornia  :welcome: I guess you could've picked a hobby that's worse
Best of luck  :bigthumb:

CudaMoparRay

ToxicWolf

:welcome: from Florida.  Sounds like you are about to have some real fun.  :veryexcited: