Main Menu

Hello from Vancouver Washington.

Started by TA/Z06/GSXR1100, May 30, 2020, 06:48:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Hello everyone. Longtime lurker... finally decided to jump in.   

I own a TA. I've had it nearly 40 years . Bought it when I was nineteen and drove the crap out of it till my early 30s. It's a miracle it and I survived the 1980s . Shockingly it still retains its original engine and drive train.

Color combo as optioned: Body - Plum crazy . Interior / Roof - White.  Some say this a desirable color scheme . I say it's loud bordering on obnoxious , so much so immediately after purchase I did a complete interior switch over to black. And a year later the same was done to the top. Circa early 80s     

Other notable "adjustments" : It has an overhead console. Thanks to an RT/SE that I came a across at a wrecking yard in Vancouver Washington in 1985.   

Current condition : Full of scratches , dings , dents and stickers!  That being said it sports a pristine dash as the car has always been garage kept since purchase.

Plans: None .Love it the way it is , including the tacky decals.

anlauto

Welcome to the best E-Body web site in the world....you know we love pictures :takepicture:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Welcome, cool car. Glad you're leaving it as driven.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @TA/Z06/GSXR1100   :welcome:   I'm right down the road from you in beautiful Brush Prairie, WA so let me know if you need any help with anything or if you need any parts.  I have lot of extra parts in the shop and I'm always happy to help a fellow E-Body owner.

Rbob

Welcome to this sight, cant wait to see some pics of your car.  I am just a little north from you in Olympia.

dodgemania

cudamadd

cudamadd

Dakota

:handshake: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   I'm always impressed when I hear about someone that's been able to hang on to their car as long as you have.  I like the plan for your car, too.   Enjoy it!

71vert340

Welcome from Kennewick, Wa. Nice car.
Terry

RT999

Shoooter

Welcome from British Columbia Canada.  Great car. Welcome to the site

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :waving:
Great car , good that you enjoy it & drive the wheels off it !

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29