Main Menu

Hello from WV

Started by MRM82, October 16, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MRM82

Hello from WV. I recently discovered this website via moparts and wanted to say hi. Im currently working on a 72 challenger, with a 318. Its been an interesting time so far owning this car, but I've loved challengers since I was a little kid so its great to have one.
My car is mostly original, which I prefer learning on vs a older restoration job. So far I have completely changed out the entire brake system, along with upgrading the front end to power disc brakes. Put a offenhauser 4 barrel intake along with a holley 600 cfm carb. Added a electronic distributor, and addressed some issues that came from age. Ive also added a set of wheel vintiques 15 in rallye rims, which I liked the original look better than the aftermarket wheels that were on the car. Anyways, look forward to chatting with everyone on here ! 

Cuda Cody

Welcome @MRM82   :welcome:  Pretty nice Challenger you got there!   :banana:  :clapping:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your restoration. The car looks pretty good as it is, too!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

:welcome:  Great looking Challenger you have there!

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY. 

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

dodgemania

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome from Atlanta! Nice Challenger!
Joe

nsmall

Welcome from California.  Nice Challenger!

cudamadd

7212Mopar

Welcome from CA. I had a 72 318 auto Challenger back in 80. 72 was the first year with electronic ignition.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

6Pack70

:welcome: from New York... very nice Challenger :):)

JS29

:welcome: Clean looking car! Enjoy.   :bradsthumb:

CudaMoparRay