Main Menu

Hey folks

Started by solesurvivor, November 05, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

solesurvivor

Just discovered this forum by watching that fantastic 4 part steering column rebuild series. I don't think I have ever seen such a clear and concise description.
Anyway my name is Doug and I live in Torrance, CA. I am also a member of FABO. I have a 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A. I love the car. I look forward to reading the how too's and if I have something to add I will do so to the best of my ability. I have had my share of Mopars. I added some pictures of my car because its taboo to introduce your self without posting photos.

xx88man

Welcome to THE site! Lots of helpful people here. I LOVE your T/A......Gorgeous Challenger!!    :perfect10:   :drooling:
Keep yer foot in it

Spikedog08

Welcome Doug from cold Michigan!   Glad you signed up!  Awesome looking car!  Very cool! 

:wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Sweet ride!!!

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada:  Sweet ride too.

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! I see you have some nice options on your ta.  :perfect10:

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario  :canada: Sweet TA
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @solesurvivor   :welcome:  Very nice T/A Doug!   :banana:   :inlove:

Brads70

and yet another from Ontario.... welcome and wow what a cool ride!  :inlove:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama Doug :wave:
Beautiful V2 T/A

autoxcuda

Doug welcome,

You have a teal 69 Dart correct?

Do you bring the T/A to the Fling shows also?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

71vert340

Welcome and that's a nice T/A.
Terry

1 Wild R/T

Welcome to what most feel is the best E body site on the internet...... Nicely optioned T/A!!

Bpret

Welcome from Connecticut. Love red T/A's

solesurvivor

Quote from: autoxcuda on November 05, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Doug welcome,

You have a teal 69 Dart correct?

Do you bring the T/A to the Fling shows also?
Yup. That's me. I have been to the Fall and Springs Flings but have not brought the cars down to the show. This followed me home a while ago(that's a Fargo W300 for our friends to the north)and, well, you know, I cant just leave it that way...