Main Menu

Hi From Perth Australia

Started by Ronald Gower, January 10, 2020, 06:35:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ronald Gower

Hi all

I have been a member of the Facebook page for a couple of years and thought would join the forum. I have a 73 barracuda project that is currently being painted by a friend of mine. Car was originally a 318 white on white with air and power steer. The previous owner installed 70 front metal with shaker hood so have continued with the 70 theme replacing the rear tail panel and marker lights. Car is being painted Sno white. Planned driveline is 440/727/8.75. Will be a project over a couple of years as time and money allow, probably longer the way I get distracted. Hope to learn from all the experts on this forum.
Regards, Ron

Edit, car was last registered in Campbell california to a Mr William Owens, registration 862GKU. Car was imported to Australia in 2008. Long shot but someone might recognise the car.

Dakota

:wave: Hey Ron - welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.   Glad to have you among us.   

Brads70

:welcome: from  :canada:   Great looking project! My kinda fun!  :bradsthumb:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
I would love to visit Perth

Cuda Cody

Glad to see you over here @Ron770   :welcome:   Sweet project!   :banana:  :veryexcited:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard Ron from another Canadian  :canada:  All the best with your project and try not to get too "distracted".

JS29

:welcome: That combo will look stunning! glad you are saving it.  :handshake:

7E-Bodies

Welcome aboard!  Peoria Illinois

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from Canada. I hope your fires get under control soon.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

jimynick

G'day mate and here's yet another welcome to the site from  :canada: The car looks good so far and, as mentioned, I hope you don't lose the fire.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodgemania

cuda hunter

Howdy!

White on White is awesome!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

340challconvert

Ron
:welcome: to the site from New Jersey
Glad you signed on.
Looks like a great 73 Cuda project woth a lot of nice work being done; looking forward to more pics of your work.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible