Main Menu

Hi from Socal

Started by wingcarenvy, August 04, 2017, 10:42:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wingcarenvy

Hey everyone. My name is Chris and I own a 70 T/A that is a dream come true. I bought it off a Moparts member and haven't looked back. So here are some pics of my car. BTW I have owned a lot of Mopars over the years and do my own restoration work. I consider myself a diehard Mopar guy although I do have one Ford (I secretly love all muscle cars). This T/A is a FJ5 4 speed car from Maine. It was a drag car named the "Warlord"  :haha: I was driving it daily until it threw a rod. I even took it on Hot Rod magazine's Drag Weekend in 2016.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & we're glad you joined! That car would be a dream come true for many of us!!  :twothumbsup:

What part of SoCal are you from? It's a big place, I was raised in Hawthorne.

Btw- you can post pictures to this site without any work at all- it resizes with ease!  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

Welcome @wingcarenvy    :welcome:  So glad you shared some photos of your cool T/A.  I think the T/A is one of the best looking muscle cars of all time.  I have a FJ5 T/A project, but it's a long ways from being done. 

Are you going to Fall Fling this year?

nsmall

T/A
4 speed
FJ5

Well done!

Welcome from Lancaster CA

wingcarenvy

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I am in Orange. I am going to the Fall Fling, I lurk over on the 'parts sometimes and Cody is who turned me onto this site. I usually take the orange Super Bee to the Flings. Maybe we have seen each other. I also used to race at LACR a lot in the 90's and early 2000's before they shut it down. Small world.

Cuda Cody

I'm sure I've seen your Super Bee.  I've been to many of the Flings and look forward to seeing you in a couple months.   :banana:

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO! That T/A looks nice, and I love that color on Super Bees! Two really nice cars!   :drinkingbud:

JS29

:welcome: Nice pair of mopar's you have there!!! :twothumbsup:

340challconvert

Welcome
Nice cars.
Great looking TA in that color!
:wowzers:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site Chris
Glad you joined us !!

1 Wild R/T

Welcome Chris!! Love your T/A, The Bee ain't bad either....    Hope the T/A's block didn't get hurt to bad.....

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada, great pair of cars. Yes I hope you didn't damage the original block when the engine let go.
Sheldon

70/6chall

Big MOPAR welcome "Wingcarenvy" from SoCal (Riverside). Love your T/A, best of the E-bodies. I see by a couple of your pics you've had it in Huntington Beach (Was raised there) at the Saturday morning Donut Derilicts cruise, a real long running classic cruise. I've been there several times with mine.   Thanks,  Al

CudaMoparRay

Great looking TA welcome from Sylmar, CA

71GranCoupe

:welcome: from Spokane Wa, nice couple of cars there. You might be surprised how many MOPAR guys/gals have something other than a Mopar car, LOL. Again, welcome and hope to see more pictures of your rides.   :cheers: