Main Menu

Hi I'm Brad Miles

Started by bjmiles69, January 08, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bjmiles69

Hi, I am Brad and into 1970 - 1971 Mopar e-bodies since I was 4 years old. Loving them for 43 years now. As my beloved hobby, I am a car photographer, artist and 1/18 scale collector/builder. I am sure some of you have seen my work on my Facebook page. Here's one of my artwork. :) 

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

:welcome: aboard.   Great work.    :ohyeah:

Brads70

Nice! Do you build 1/18 diecasts? If so please post some pictures!   I collect 1/18 diecast... :lurking:

headejm

ToxicWolf

bjmiles69

Painted my Highway 61 '70 Hemi 'cuda EK2 (Vitamin C Orange) two Summers ago. It was a 4 months project. I like everything perfect. :)

Cuda Cody

Your work is legendary @bjmiles69    :takepicture:  Looking forward to seeing more of it.   :bradsthumb:

Thanks for joining us.   :cool:

anlauto

Seems to be a lot of great artists out there these day...glad to see it in a world of computer generated art :thankyou:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & WOW- beautiful work, Brad!! We're glad you joined!  :grouphug:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Stuff looks awesome!   :ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Welcome E bodies are an addiction !!

ec_co

Welcome! seriously nice work. I'd love to see more of your art and scale model work too, sounds like you are a perfectionist in that regard

I used to do a lot of modeling and miniatures when I was (a lot) younger, been thinking about converting one of 1:18 to a lil one of my /6 but can't seem to find a 1:18 /6 motor ... might need to butcher one together if they don't make em.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

bjmiles69

Quote from: ec_co on January 08, 2017, 07:36:11 PM
Welcome! seriously nice work. I'd love to see more of your art and scale model work too, sounds like you are a perfectionist in that regard

I used to do a lot of modeling and miniatures when I was (a lot) younger, been thinking about converting one of 1:18 to a lil one of my /6 but can't seem to find a 1:18 /6 motor ... might need to butcher one together if they don't make em.

Shoooter

I've seen lots of your work . Always great  stuff