Main Menu

Hi, I'm new from New Baltimore Michigan

Started by eshankin50, September 26, 2022, 04:26:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

eshankin50

Hey I'm Eric. Always been a Mopar lover and had a few A bodies and a B body I got a few years back From my Uncle . He passed away recently. Some of you may remember him in this area His name was Dave Tinney of Big Dave's Auto Parts he had a shop on 23 Mile Road in New Baltimore and was a drag racer from back in 50's. He got me hooked taking me racing with him the summer after I graduated in 82.
I met a man named Steve yesterday and he suggested I come on here to help find the car that I have the original block to. The Coronet R/T I was going to put it in is being sold because it's too much work due to health issues and it would be nice if the car this hemi belongs to is still out there. So I will Post a thread if I can with the vin and Marysville numbers.
Thanks everyone.

cuda hunter

Howdy and welcome from Colorado!

Would love to see some pics of your coronet r/t. Is it a 70?
We like pictures, even of the A's and the B's.  And then I do love some C's. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Steve was smart to suggest this site!  Hope it works out for ya!   :ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

I saw your post over on CC.com and thought "you know what/ that's a damn considerate thing to do, with the possibility of making someone's day. Thank you for sharing and joining this site!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Dakota

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site , Good luck finding the original owner of Body for the engine you have !

davidsoncelina13

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamborg1

Welcome to the site. I'm right next door  Chesterfield(New Baltimore) 

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

70_440-6Cuda

Welcome to the site - thanks for sharing the info, could make someone a very happy camper!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

cudamadd

A big welcome Eric . Hope someone can help you out with that hemi !putting it back we're she was born .  :australia:

Brads70

Welcome, I wish you some good luck on your quest!

Wayne

Welcome Eric, I am not too far from you!  Good luck on your search!
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

johnshotrods

Welcome Eric , good luck on your search , that would make someone's day for sure .