Main Menu

Joining from Damascus (Oregon, not Syria)

Started by peterro, April 01, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

peterro

Hi all,

Just ran across this site today and it looks great. Have had my Challenger for a long time but it's taken a back seat to other life projects for quite a while. It's on my list to get back to and get on the road but other things get in the way.

Very cool that Cody started this site. I've met him on a few occasions and is a great guy. He helped me paint my dash frame with the proper texture some years ago.

Cuda Cody

Brads70

blown motor

Another welcome from  :canada: Tell us about your car, we're nosey that way.  :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

bluespruce

peterro

Thanks for the welcome.

It's a 70 Challenger originally a 318 B5 blue/blue/blue car that's now Plum Crazy with white interior and a 440. Engine is pretty tame from a motorhome and I've installed Megasquirt EFI system on it. I really like the somewhat modern look on the old engine. It was a lot of learning and a slow process and I'm still dialing in the initial startup but it runs/drives nice. Just need the car to get higher on the priority list to finish up some details and start putting miles on it.

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

JS29

bentpshrods

:welcome:  from Idaho.   Sounds like it's close to being on the road. 

dodgemania

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Squire Edgar

Nice. Another Oregonian,   :welcome: from Medford

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!
Glad you cleared that up, Oregon not Syria.....lol
Joe

xx88man

Another  :welcome:  from BC  :canada:  Your car sounds great...can you post up some pics?

:needphotos:
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :wave:
I remember you from another site  :bigthumb: