Main Menu

Joining now, all ebodies have been on hold.

Started by Mr Cuda, February 01, 2022, 04:39:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

I joined febo, and now e's .org.
I still haven't decided which site is" better", and I see alot of the same names on both. This site has no mobile device platform so hard to use from my phone. Febo at least is readable in its small size.
  My mopar projects got put on hold, and I was just left driving my 2 driver cudas, so don't feel sorry for me.
Life has turned the corner and now I'm ready to get back at the rest of the fleet. Second childhood,  basically.
  Needing a modern car, that was rear wheel drive and v8, to handle 30k of driving a year,
  I got sucked into the allure of high speed and good gas mileage with my BMW'S. I joined one of those forums.
At that point, " I "was the novice . Both with online forums,  and the electronics, and the needless complexity of German engineering. Quickly learned who were the smart ones and who were fanboys.
  Now getting back to being excited about my cars, and thankful I'm not buying in today.  40 plus years owning my oldest,  and I gathered parts continually,  so ready to go. And time  to thin the extras.
Never even lurked on a mopar forum, but listened to the moparhunter podcasts at work.  Good or bad the enthusiasm got to me.

Chryco Psycho

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on being in the position you're in car-wise. Go for it!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cudamadd

Welcome I and also a member at febo but find this forum the best enjoy your stay hope it's a long one cheers  :australia:

Spikedog08

Mopar hunter podcast???  Say what?  Welcome . .   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

:welcome: Tell us more about your collection of mopars!  :handshake:

71cudaddict

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world.....don't believe me, spend some time on our main page https://www.e-bodies.org/ and check out the over whelming amount of information directed towards E Bodies then lets see if those "other" sites can even come close  :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Cuda

Quote from: JS29 on February 02, 2022, 06:18:49 AM
:welcome: Tell us more about your collection of mopars!  :handshake:
I  started buying when young, so didn't have money for high dollar cars. Only one hemi was available during that period and it was an automatic. And more than I could swing. Plus, didn't really want an auto.
Tried to buy almost every one that came up, and not many did. Word of mouth for unfinished projects was the only way to find things pre internet.  Cars for sale in the paper had a lineup for them.
By the late 80's I saw prices climbing and got a couple BS codes before things got out of hand.
From then on a couple of B bodies.
I've sold 3 barracudas in 40 years , one car I put together and painted,  I struggled to get $1400 for in 82. Really turned me off to selling. Like a marriage,  cheaper to keep her.

DeathProofCuda

dodgemania

Dakota

CudaMoparRay

71CudaGA4

usraptor

:welcome: from utah. I agree  :needphotos:  Let's see those "drivers" you have.   :clapping: