Main Menu

Long lost and confused E body guy from BC Canada.

Started by bcbassfishing, March 12, 2019, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bcbassfishing

Well time to intro myself finally ... I've been around the site for awhile now, shaking my head and having some good laughs along the way.  Got to touch base with some old friends from years ago and thinking I"m a year out from getting back into the game.  I had an impressive resume in the late 90's and early 2000's .  including 11 different 'Cuda's including a 71 340 4spd, 70 440-6 full #'s b7 blue car, FY3 70 340 and a wack of others including more chally's than I can remember.  Due to an unfortunate dealing with a 70 hemi cuda that went very financially sideways and forced me to give it up at age 22.   Gave up on all the Mopars for awhile and decided to get back in around 2010  building a bunch of A-bodies and finally doing 2 71 Challengers including a 383 4spd rt but never got to where I wanted to get back to.  I guess I was spoiled early in life and looked at Challengers as second class citizens (Don't light up the flaming pitch forks I'm kidding).  Well life happened and had a son and mopars once again had to take a back seat.   Well life does move on and getting to the point in life soon that we can now afford to build a car.... I'm in shock at the prices these days and everyone says the well has dry'd up but they'r still out there... just not as many gems as there used to be sitting in driveways.  I love this site and the people on it and hope to contribute more in the future..   Oh and anyone knows of a decent project kick'n that they'r in no hurry to get rid of ... hey keep me in mind as this will be the last one and just want to enjoy a  car on my days off when I'm not out on the lake or hunting up on the mountains. lol    I'll be reaching out in the future when we get serious.  Cheers to all you on here and I'll try and get some pics of the past rides.

Topcat

:welcome:     Welcome bcbassfishing

Any pics of your past are always great to see.

Swamp Donkey

Hello from way up North!  Look forward to seeing what you build!
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

71-440

Joe

bcbassfishing

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on March 12, 2019, 07:14:07 PM
Hello from way up North!  Look forward to seeing what you build!

been some great mopars up in your country... never had the time to look for them but knew there was some serious rides up there.  We were always on our way farther north chase'n Elk Moose and Stone sheep.  My old 72 cuda used to sit in that storage yard in Taylor for along time ...

bcbassfishing

been several years since i've done web forum thing... who do we use for photo hosting?

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and I believe you can just load photos straight on here. There's a thread about it and no worries about photo hosting sites that go "poof" in the night, so to speak.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome From Panama , there is good bass fishing here !! :wave:

Shoooter

Cuda Cody

Welcome back to the game and to the site @bcbassfishing   :welcome:   :banana:  Glad to hear you're going after the big one again.  :banana:   :bigthumb:  There's still good cars and projects out there.  You'll find the right one and hopefully this time you will not have to let it go.

Brads70

:welcome: From Ontario! Enjoy the hunt for your new projects...

Jay Bee

750-h2

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it