Main Menu

New Calif Member...

Started by hemitomcat, February 17, 2019, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Sweet car!  Cool you finally got to drive it after 5 years!  Not sure what the last owner was thinking about making it a Phantasm clone . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RT999

Daveh

Welcome from south Florida.  A great bunch of people here use their knowledge I sure do. 

js27

Welcome a board from South Carolina. My R/T came out of Escondido CA originally.
JS27

YellowThumper

Welcome aboard from SoCal Oc.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

ledphoot

beautiful ride!

welcome from a fellow Northern Californian.

Cudakiller70

Jay Bee

:wave:  Here's another Ontario Canada  :welcome:

Dakota

:welcome: to the site from Buffalo, NY.  There are MANY stories here about cars needing "just a little work" and then they end up being completely dismantled. Some of these situations are the result of partial truths from sellers, more seem to be self-inflicted. 

7212Mopar

1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Topcat

@hemitomcat

Bill @floorit426 and I take our Hemi's out for cruises all over the Bay area.

We'd love it if you'd would join our "Pack of Pachyderms"      :yes:

-Mike

hemitomcat

Hi Everyone...

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

My car has a 66 426 hemi in it with mopar performance aluminum heads and factory exhaust manifolds.  It's connected to an hemi 4 speed and a 3.54 dana rear end.  I wish I could say the car is ready to drive at a moments notice, but we are trying to do some house remodeling, so its at my buddies in s. calif. 
The specs on the car in it's current condition is:
shaker, driving lights, rally dash, pistol grip, red hockey stripe, Air Mobile Aluminum Radiator, power steering, slammed with poly bushings (never, ever do that again). 

Look forward to connecting with each of you. 

I belong to Mopar Alley and always hit there show the 1st or 2nd week of June every year...

Look forward to learning more about each of your amazing cars....

jimynick

Here's yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  and congrats on that fine machine; she must be a handfull to drive- slowly.  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

e_body70

Welcome to the forum, from another N. Cali member.  I recognize the background in your photo.  I'll see you this year at that show and introduce myself.

GCragtop