Main Menu

New Canuck with a T/A

Started by OriginalRick, May 03, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

:unbelievable: :wowzers:  :takepicture: :bradsthumb: :wave: :unbelievable: :clapping: LOVE IT!!! :yes:

Welcome and WOW!!!

ToxicWolf

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. sweet sweet T/A  :cheers:

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, nice T/A

Katfish

Wow, we have the exact same car.......
Except mine's not original or nice  :)

750-h2

Welcome from Sudbury.  Nice T/A!!

Topcat

Quote from: OriginalRick on May 03, 2018, 05:16:22 PM
This site looks fantastic. I had just joined the "other" E body site when I was told about this one. Thrilled for the invite, glad to be here!
OriginalRick.

Welcome

Glad you saw my post over there.   ;)

JS29

:welcome:From central New York!!  :perfect10:  :wrenching:

CudaMoparRay

340challconvert

Hello and Welcome from New Jersey
excellent looking TA Challenger  :welcome:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Mopar94

Swamp Donkey

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

OriginalRick

I guess I am a little slow at responding. I am in Niagara. I don't get out much with my car. I've had it for 44 years now so the thrill of car shows has waned over the years. I do enjoy swap meets though. Like all Mopar guys, always looking for a bargain I looked at your web site, you do amazing work!

OriginalRick

Geez Cody, I wouldn't know where to start with my story? I could start with high school and going through hay fields, corn fields, mud/dirt  tractor paths just to get to the bush parties where 2 or 300 high school kids would go for a night of bon fires, drinking, pissing for distance contests and all out debauchery. ( hehe) Or I could tell the story of when the timing chain jumped a tooth and it idled at 2200 rpm and going to work was hell because at every traffic light the rear wheels kept breaking loose. (money was tight or I would have repaired it before my next pay check). Or I could tell the story of putting my car away as I was leaving for a 5 year excursion and the car was stolen!. Or I could tell the story of the car turning up 4 years later! Phew, I am tired, got to head off to work now. Later brother!