Main Menu

New Ebody victim

Started by Blowout, November 22, 2021, 11:32:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Blowout

Hi Everyone,

After being involved with a couple GM cars, I finally landed a 70 Challenger.  Figured I should join and see what I can learn.  Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

JS29

:welcome: You will never go back to the general after you get driving a mopar!!!  :handshake:

Brads70

:welcome:  I was where you are about 12 years ago, same car and colour too!

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world...great car to start with :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois! Good luck with your project!

blown motor

Welcome to the site from Canada.  :wave:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RzeroB

Coming from the General, prepare yourself for sticker shock on the price of Pentastar parts!!  :Thud:

Good luck and enjoy!!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

70vert

Nice score!! And this is definitely the place for learning, good luck and keep us posted on the build.

Mopsquad

Welcome!  We love pics, so post more when you can.

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   70 Challenger here as well.  You'll find all the help you need within these virtual walls. 

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

jimynick

Here's another welcome to the site from  :canada: and good luck with your restoration! You're starting with the right example,  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cudamadd

:welcome:Great car to have for your first ebody .And the best place to learn about one of the best looking cars on the planet  :australia:

SFEBODY

:welcome: from  Southern California

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site & congrats on scoring an E body  :cooldance: