Main Menu

New From Monroe MI

Started by spl151, May 18, 2020, 02:07:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

spl151

Hello all,
Thank you for letting me introduce myself.
I became a Mopar fan when I bought my first car. I was 15 and It was a 1974 Cuda with a 340. From a distance, it looked great. Years later, once it started to fall apart, I realized it was going to a lot of money and time to make it right.
Fast forward 17 more years or so, the car is not finished, but are they ever, but it has been in this stage for the last ten years. I hope to start to work on it again this winter. Steering issues have made it not drivable :( F Flaming River.
I look forward to contributing to the site and on FB.

JS29

:welcome: You have put a lot of work in that car from the looks of it!  :1place:  :slapme5: Tell us more about it. :cheers:

RUNCHARGER

Looking good, lots of work done.
Sheldon

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois! Very sharp looking Cuda. Congratulations and enjoy our great website!

SpeedD408

:welcome:  Looks great.  Looks like lots of fun was had in that build.  Good job.
1971 Cuda - 383, Rallye Red, Rallye Cluster, Disc Brakes, Rear Defogger, A/C, Road Lamps, AM/FM Radio
Tag #1- N1B FE5 H6XW V1W A01 A62 B51 C16 C55 G11 G36 H31 H51 J25 J45 J54 L25 L31 L34 M21 M25 M31 M88 N41
Tag #2- N42 N85 R35 26

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on restoring your Cuda. It looks great and it's always nice to see some tasteful variances in styling. Enjoy!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Great looking Cuda , ! Projects can take a lot of time & $$ to complete , just a suggestion but please paint the rad wall black so you do not see the green through the grille  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

Sweet Cuda @spl151    :1place:  Very nice.  :perfect10:

71vert340

Welcome and you have a great looking car. Keep at it. I was just through Monroe in November and I grew up in Toledo. I love the west now. Enjoy.
Terry

73_Cuda_4_Me

A big warm  :welcome: to another fellow Michiganian! Awesome Cuda!!! Gotta love round tail lights!   :ohyeah:  :ohyeah:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

cudamadd

Welcome from  :australia: lots and lots of work  gone in to this one . Good looking car enjoy  :cheers: