Main Menu

New Guy from WPA

Started by Rockboyz, July 08, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rockboyz

Hey Guys,

New to the site, but not new to the ebody. I've owned my 72 Challenger for 35yrs. It was my first car. Lots of sentimental value with that ol' girl. She's in need of a little attention, so now that my kids are grown, I'm done coaching baseball, basketball, running them all over the country, etc....gonna work on given her a little luv!
Excited to be part of the forum. I've read a lot of good info here so far!

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY! :wave:.   As you've already figured out, there's LOTS of great help available here.    Great to see a long ownership history.   What plans do you have for the car in terms of work that you'll be doing on it?

WARNING WARNING:  Beware of mission creep!

Bullitt-

Welcome Aboard... Glad you found us   :wave: 

If you need extra motivation catch up with the group in PA next weekend .... follow the link

https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle-roseville-moparts/23/
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

303 Mopar

Welcome to the site from CO!  Nice looking Challenger!  :banana:

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, nice looking car

340challconvert

:welcome: from New Jersey
Great color on your Challenger
:cheers:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois! Lots of knowledgeable and helpful Mopar lovers on this site. Ask away.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Rockboyz   :welcome:  Very nice Challenger.  Love the color.   :inlove:

xx88man

:welcome:  to the BEST e-body site around from Chilliwack B.C. Canada.  :canada:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Great looking Challenger.
Sheldon

Lemontwist

Welcome From PA to PA  Always great to have new members.  Don't forget to come by the Thursday Night Cruise at the Expo Center.  I'll be one of the guys directing traffic &  parking cars  :wave:
Drew

Spikedog08

Beautiful challenger!  Welcome to the site!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70/6chall

Welcome from SoCal "Rockboyz" nice looking Challenger. Love the color. Need some help concerning your car.........just ask. 35 years huh! damned near a family member. I've owned my 70 for 45 years so far. Welcome again buddy you'll like it here.   Thanks,   Al

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! that color dose stand out.  8)

Welcome from Texas by way of originally Pgh !
Great looking Challenger !
First car and long ownership are cool .