Main Menu

New guy

Started by Luca, January 01, 2022, 05:29:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Luca

Hi all I'm new here. From ontario Canada. Have a 73 challenger with a 440 conversion. I love it but needs some tlc. Here is a pic..she spends alot of time on the hoist.

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

SRT392

cudamadd

:Welcome: good to have you join us  .Nice looking challenger ,Please tell us more . :australia:

Dakota

Welcome from just across the border in Buffalo, NY!

anlauto

Well, you've found the best E Body website in the world, welcome from Georgetown Ontario  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Welcome from Barrie, Ontario :wave:

dodgemania

Luca

Ya body has no rust that I can see. But certainly someone has replaced alot of body work. Undercarriage all undercoating but you can see where new bits have been welded in. Engine runs great...I could just sit there a listen to it idle for days. :drooling:. Electrically car is a bit of a hack job. I'm slowly sorting that out. Wires have been cut and spliced everywhere. Headlights work but basically nothing else in the interior except Fuel gauge works.  But it will keep my busy this winter. I paid 22k for it in the summer...sold my 2004 sti for it. You all think that was a fair price?

JS29

MoparLeo

:welcome: aboard. Nice.. I have a yellow 73 I had had since 88. Paid $900. back then
I highly recommend a complete harness replacement. Electrical gremlins are the bane of all older Mopars. Clean all grounds, bulb sockets ( replace the bulbs as well) Get a Factory Service Manual. And post a lot of pictures. Ask a lot of questions. Thanks for joining us..
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Chryco Psycho

:wave:
Welcome from Panama , any e body running & driving & not a rust bucket is worth 22k IMO  :bigthumb:

Spikedog08

Nice challenger . . Looks really clean!  Welcome to the site!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I assume $22K CDN ? That's a great deal in today's market... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

usraptor