Main Menu

New Here

Started by Challenger440RT, April 15, 2021, 07:52:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger440RT

Greetings. New to the forum. We've been working on a '70 Challenger resto for over a decade, some day it will be finished... maybe  :fingerscrossed:

It was originally a 318/auto car in turquoise. Will be a black 440 R/T tribute car when finished.

Challenger440RT

Also, I don't have any pics handy atm, soon to come.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Looking forward to the pictures!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

tparker

Welcome aboard. Let's see the pics! lol. It took me 30 years to get mine rebuilt. I'm almost there. Hopefully you'll get there soon

7E-Bodies

Best place to be. Welcome aboard from central Illinois.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

oldmoparbuff

Welcome to the site from Oregon.
There is a huge mountain of knowledge on this board and a lot of great folks willing to share.

You will soon be wondering to yourself, "How did I get by without this site?"

blown motor

Welcome from Canada.  :canada:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Just got my '70 Challenger back on the road last Fall.   Couldn't have done it with all the great help I got here.   Glad to have you with us!

anlauto

Tons of E Body information on our main site too...check it out....oh and if you need parts, our main sponsor also gives a discount to members here ......Roseville Moparts are the best :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Welcome from Barrie, Ontario, Canada ..... about 2 1/2 hours north of Buffalo NY . Looking forward to some pictures of your car!  :wave:

cudamadd

Welcome to the best ebody place on earth  :australia:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

jimynick

Here's another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and, as mentioned, we'll look forward to your pics.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodgemania