Main Menu

New in Tampa

Started by MKA, November 04, 2021, 08:07:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MKA

Just got back in the game :banana: with a mostly original 1970 383 auto convertible.   No history on the car missing the build sheet but highly optioned, Ac, cc, pw, ps, pb, 6 way seat, tow package  :notsure: and a1.  I had several mopars back in the day, 73 Dodge Charger SE 400.  73 Plymouth Duster 340 that was wrecked the day after I sold it.  76 Chrysler Cordoba 360, and a 72 Barracuda that I never got on the road.   I haven't owned one in 20+ years and never like this.  Really happy to be back in the game.  Still working thru some teething issues, car had a major restore but then sat.  Came with New tires dated 1999  :Thud:   Misc other issues, having fun relearning left hand threads and all.   If someone has an extra left hand thread stud rear, I got one off the wrong way  :Thud:   Happy to be here.  Read a lot already.  Cody that steering column rebuild.  Wow. Like how many of you done. 

Chryco Psycho

Nice find , Welcome from Panama :wave:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

Fish Tale

Welcome and very nice 70.

Smallblock340

Nice Challenger!  :welcome: to the site from Netherlands!  :wave:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

CNUMB

Beautiful 70!! Welcome to this great site.. Maybe I will see you around the area, from New Port Richey Fl

JS29

MKA

I have lived in NPR, PR, Hudson, and Tarpon Springs.   I like to stay away from Hudson, lol but that side of town is all good.  I miss Howard park. 

Thanks for the welcome all

1Burgfish

:welcome: Nice vert; what is lived in NPR, and PR? The other two I know....

Matt M

Nice way to get back in the game.
I am in Odessa right off of Highway 54.

MKA

New Port Richey and Port Richey.   Basically grew up in Hudson and slowly made my way south to Tarpon Springs and then hung a left to Tampa.   Somewhere in between was a 7 year work trip to New York and Charlotte NC but like being in the Tampa area.  Boating and all.

MKA

Blasting down 54 used to be fun  :banana:.  Now it's a traffic light nightmare  :pullinghair:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on your recent score; it looks great!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cudamadd

A big welcome to you cheers  :australia:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Nice ride!