Main Menu

New member 70 fan

Started by spoolinhard, May 03, 2020, 10:34:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

spoolinhard

I have a couple 70 challengers that I am working on restoring, here is my latest one. It is a factory 383 R/T with power windows, rim blow, six way seat and front disc brakes. I walked past it in a field of Mopars many times, but ignored it until I saw the faded outline of where the rt badge was on the fender.

JS29

:welcome:From central New York! Tell us more about it and your other project.  :handshake:

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. sweet project  :cheers:

Chryco Psycho

Great find !!
Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

7E-Bodies

Great project! I'm a very biased 70 Challenger fan myself. Welcome to a great place! Central Illinois here.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @spoolinhard  :welcome:  I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing 1970 Challengers come back to life!!! 

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   That's a well-optioned car you bagged.  Nice!

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

cudamadd

Welcome to the family great project and  a  very nice find  :australia:

usraptor

jimynick

Welcome to the site and good luck with your restoration on that sweet project car!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Mr Lee

Welcome from NJ
Its always great to see another mopar being resurrected from the dead. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

xx88man

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Cool project!
Keep yer foot in it

Brads70

GoMangoBoys

Welcome from Copley Ohio!!!  You will find that this is a great forum with great people who will bend over backwards to help you.  This has been my observation in the short time I have been on here.