Main Menu

New member and build from NJ

Started by Dannytheangler, November 28, 2020, 09:06:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dannytheangler

I have had this account for some time yet never posted or properly introduced myself my name is Dan and me and my father are restoring this 73 cuda that we got around 2017. Front suspension, engine, firewall and inner fenders were all replaced and we are now replacing certain sections of both quarter panels, full trunk pan, rockers. I look forward to being more apart of this great site!

JS29

:welcome: Good luck with your car, It looks like it's coming along well.  :handshake:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Great to have you with us.   Always happy to see a father/son project. 

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: Dan and good luck with your father/son project. If your old man is like mine was, you'll probably also increase your vocabulary and some of them you may even be able to print! Enjoy!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

cudamadd

Welcome Dan always nice to see father and son projects.Look forward to see your process chrees  :australia:

RUNCHARGER

Welcom from B.C. Canada, looks like it is coming right along.
Sheldon

Rich G.

nsmall

dodgemania

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from Netherlands!
Good luck with your car!  :bigthumb:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

mopartaz

340challconvert

Dan
:welcome: to the site from another New Jerseyite.
I am up north in Parsippany.
Great Cuda project to work on with your dad.
Keep the pictures of the work coming!  :wave:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

70/6chall

I was transplanted to SoCal by my Fathers military transfer. My Mother's people are from So. jersey, the Ocean City area in Cape May Township. I attended elementary school in Jersey. Good luck with your Father and Son project. 60 years ago I and my Father did the same. My Father is gone now and I will never forget the teachings of an old auto mechanic. Thanks,   Al

CudaMoparRay