Main Menu

New member, Dayton, Ohio

Started by HITTER23, July 17, 2020, 03:19:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HITTER23

Hello from Dayton, Ohio. Ive owned a 72 cuda since 1981, parked it after starting a family. It sat for 23 years until a couple years ago, my 20's age sons wanted to restore it. 
    We replaced the rear frame rails along with the trunk pan and back seat pan. Sent the rear end out to be redone and then detailed it, along with Caltracs , and rear discs. The inner fender wells were next along with stripping the front end and firewall. The front suspension and brakes are all new.
    Im presently starting on the dash and interior.  It is a work in progress, dont be too critical lol.

Chryco Psycho

:waving:
Welcome to the site from Panama !!
No reason to be critical , cool project !!
I can make a suggestion tho , coil overs tend to work against the leaf springs causing the suspension to bounce loading & unloading under power .

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @HITTER23   :welcome:  Pretty cool project!

Are you a fan of Don Mattingly?

JS29

:welcome: Father & son projects are cool!  :cheers:

Brads70

Welcome , everyone loves a project!  :wave:

HITTER23

Yep !! Same with the username.

cudamadd

CudaMoparRay

cuda hunter

Howdy from Colorado!  Sweet looking project.  Let's see some more!  Great site here, any question you have can be answered by someone on this site! 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and you don't need to worry about criticism looking at what you've done to date. Great to hear that your boys are in it with you, too!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Are those new Eagle GT's?
Sheldon

dodgemania

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Nice work so far on your project!

HITTER23

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 17, 2020, 09:40:01 PM
Welcome from B.C. Canada. Are those new Eagle GT's?

They are new, but the old style if that makes any sense, but ive already changed them for a pair of Mickey Thompson street radials.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!!! I hope i can contribute somehow to the site.