Main Menu

New member form Virginia.

Started by HemiStan, January 05, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HemiStan

Hello everyone!

I just joined this site wanted to make a quick introduction.  I have been fixing, driving, and restoring Mopars since I was 15.  A bunch of B-bodies, a few A-bodies, several trucks, and one lonely C-body....  I acquired my first E-body a few years ago and have just started to really make some progress on the restoration.  My plan is to document it all right here.

Thanks for having me as a member!

Stan

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  We'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and progress.

Roadman

Welcome aboard    :welcome:   Post some pics when you can.    :wave:

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Good luck with the restoration....

Brads70

Welcome Stan! Lets us know if you need anything!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @HemiStan  to the best E-Body site there is!   :welcome:  Can't wait to see your car.   :banana:   :veryexcited: 

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Welcome Stan.......from a former Virginian........Now in NC.....We all want to see pics......so start a resto thread soon..........looking forward to the story...........and let me be the first.... :needphotos:   :D

Spikedog08

Welcome aboard Stan!   :wave:  Sounds like you will be a good source of info. . . .glad you signed up!  Look forward to watching your restoration come together!   

:)
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Wayno56

Welcome aboard from Connecticut, this is a great group here and I have learned a lot from this bunch. Also let's see some pic's of your project

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Lilian

JS29

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
This is a great place to be!
Looking forward to seeing your resto pics!
:slapme5:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

cuda dad

Welcome!  What model E-Body are you restoring?