Main Menu

New member from Canada

Started by Nel, May 27, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

anlauto

Welcome from Georgetown Ontario :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Nel

Wow, that asome thank you. I'm from a little town in Gaspesia in Quebec. Im french so my english is not perfect sorry. For hte color its an original EV2 with white top and white interior. We found a built sheet in the seat when did the resto.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

blown motor

Welcome from Ontario. So cool that you found the build sheet!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

Bienvenue from Cambridge, Ontario and congrats on that fine looking Challenger!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

Welcome from California.  My name is Neil, close to Nel.

Nice ride!

mopar thunder

Welcome!!  :welcome: from Florida. That is a really nice looking Challenger. Look forward to hearing about the FITech install and its performance.  :cheers:

ZEN357

Welcome to the forum from Wheeling, WV!!!

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Spikedog08

WOW what a beautiful challenger!  Welcome from Michigan!  Looks like you will fit in around here no problem!

:welcome:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

benlavigne

Salut Nel, j'avais manqué ton post, bienvenue sur le site, je suis de Montréal et j'ai aussi un A66 orange, mais avec un toit!...
Pour les pièces comme ton bouchon de rad, tu peux appeller Serge Côté, 514-898-5461 il a des bons stocks et peut t'envoyer ça par autobus le même jour.
J'espère qu'on pourra se croiser dans une expo, je vais essayer d'aller aux Chutes Montmorency cet été...
Salut!

Ben