Main Menu

New member from Central Coast Ca

Started by 70Challenger, April 29, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70Challenger

Hello, I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danny and I live on the central coast of California, Santa Barbara area. I am currently in the process of restoring a 1970 Dodge Challenger. I am new to mopars and restoring classic cars in general. I fell in love with 70 e-body after seeing the newer cars. I am learning as I work on the car. No previous experience when it comes to working on cars. Hoping to learn from everyone's experience on this forum. I found the car 3 years ago and have been working on it ever since. Looking forward to learning from people here.

JS29

:welcome: Aboard All kinds of help and good people to go with it!!!  :bigthumb:

bluespruce

Dakota

:waving: Welcome to the site Danny from Buffalo, NY. I have a 70 Challenger as well.  There is lots of help and guidance available to you here.   Good luck with your project!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @70Challenger   :welcome:  Good looking project you have there.   :banana:

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Good luck on your project..........

dodgemania

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario.  :canada: 

Chryco Psycho

Hi Danny
Welcome from Panama  :panama:!
Glad you found us , this is a great site for getting help with any E body , looks like you have a nice project ! :wave:

Brads70

Welcome, always great to see new people getting into the hobby!

ToxicWolf

Welcome, Danny.  :wave:. Great to have you here.  :grouphug:

1 Wild R/T

71-440

Joe

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. There is always someone on here that can help with any question you may have.
Sheldon