Main Menu

new member from denmark

Started by mille, September 17, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mille

Hi my name is Mogens and  I look foreward to learn more about E-bodies on this great site.  I have a  L code barracuda GC vert  picked up in LA  1976 (not by me) .  And I have a 1971 dodge challenger  export car  N code / 727 aut.   Pictures loaded is a picture from Mexico border 1976 where the barracuda GC was original colour red  ( now plum crazy). And the other picture is summer 2018 at home also included is my son`s  mustang and his 1970 dodge challenger R/T just picked up in Sweden

Cuda Cody

WOW!! Great photos.  Love that Mexican border photo.  How did you get that photo?

mille

I traced first ovner in Sweden and met him and got his story about how he traveled to LA , got the car and vent to Mexico to pick up a nomad before they drove to east coast and shipped the cars home.  and I got the pictures from him.      Anybody remembering this car in LA 1970 to 1976 ?

Cuda Cody

I know Build Sheets and Fender tag are like gold, but I tell you having those photos is about as cool as it gets.   :banana: 

mille

Yes I love them ,   do you know the name on the border crossing to Mexico seen on the picture ?

Cuda Cody

I don't, but I would guess someone from southern LA or near that ares might have a good guess.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
love the old pix

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario   :canada:  That's an awesome fleet you have.

cudamadd

JS29

:welcome: Love that gran coupe! and the rest of the collection as well. :ohyeah:

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan! Glad you signed up!  :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Morty426

Very cool

My dad is from Denmark and his best friend in Denmark is named Mogens. 

Welcome to the site. 

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome to the board from Atlanta! Nice collection of cars you have there.
Joe

blown motor

Welcome from :canada: I hope someone remembers your car.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Lemontwist

:welcome: FROM PA Glad to see you here.  Great to have our overseas folks on board.  Lots of valuable info on this site
Drew