Main Menu

New Member from IL

Started by TGGodfrey, September 26, 2020, 07:27:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TGGodfrey

Hello,
    I have recently added a numbers matching, Auto, B5/B5, 70 AAR to the stable.  This will be my first E-Body, also have a show quality restored 69 Bee.  The AAR is an incredibly nice driver and I have a bit of work to undo some of the poor quality reproduction parts and maintenance items to get it back on the road.  plans are to iron out some of the issues it has over the next year or so then tear it down and properly restore it to a show car finish.

My knowledge is in B-Bodies so I am just starting out learning the E-Bodies, I appreciate everyone's patience.

Terry

xx88man

:welcome: to the greatest E-body forum there is.... and congrats on buying a car that most of us can only dream of. I love your AAR. You will find very helpful members here
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. I think you'll be too busy driving it to tear it down!
Sheldon

anlauto

Hey...if you're going to start somewhere you might as well get one of the best looking E Bodies out there.... :drinkingbud: Welcome from Georgetown ON Canada :canada:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @TGGodfrey    :welcome:  Sweet AAR!  :perfect10:

Brads70

Welcome ! Beautiful AAR ! Post up some pictures of your 69 Bee! We love all Mopars and pictures!  :)

JH27N0B

Welcome from another Chicago area member, and good to see another Trans Am car in the area.  I'm in the NW burbs and have a T/A.

TGGodfrey

@JH27N0B , I am just south of you in Plainfield By Joliet.

JH27N0B

Are you going to the Morris Lions show in a few weeks?

ToxicWolf

TGGodfrey

@JN27N0B, probably.  Didn't give it much thought to be honest.

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

Smallblock340

:welcome: from Netherlands!
Beautiful B5 AAR!  :drooling:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

JS29

:welcome:From central New York! That is a sharp AAR.   :handshake:

cudamadd

Welcome  Terry . nice AAR  Enjoy  :australia: