Main Menu

New member from North Ga.

Started by I_bleed_MOPAR, September 16, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

I_bleed_MOPAR

Invited by a member to join so here I am. He said y'all have great tech here and I need all the help I can get.  :banana:
Longtime member on Moparts so some may recognize my board name.  :)  While I currently don't have an E, I have owned several '70 R/Ts (both 383 cars, one auto and one 4 gear, in EV2 with black interior). My wife lets me drive her '16 Challenger SXT though.  ;) And my son has a '71 Charger (first car from his HS days) w/ a Mike McCandless-built 383. He tells everyone he's the driver and I'm the wrench.  8) But I get to "play" a little in it sometimes.  :bigthumb:
A friend has told me where 2 Es are sitting under a shed and plan to check them out after it cools off some so I may be an E owner again in the near future.  :dunno:

Tim 

dodgemania

Cuda Cody

Welcome @I_bleed_MOPAR    :welcome:   Thank for joining us.  If you go check those E-Bodies out be sure to post a few photos.   :banana:

Morty426

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada: 

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the forum from Sunny West Michigan, Tim!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

1Burgfish

:wrenching: :welcome: To the forum from Birmingham, AL. Great site with a lot of knowledge and they are always willing to help out. 

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! E-body's are an addiction, but Ho wants to be cured. 

Topcat

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome to the board! I'm in Kennesaw not too far from you.
Joe

nsmall

Welcome and hopefully it cools off by next week for you because I'd hate to hear those 2 got away from you.

mopar thunder

:welcome: from Florida. Good luck in your search.