Main Menu

new member from OHIO

Started by CincyCuda, December 15, 2019, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CincyCuda

I am happy to join this group of MOPAR fanatics . I have been in the body/frame/resto business for over 35 years, back when you could buy B and E bodies for 500.00 bucks . I have had many of both but  I did hold on to one of them I bought in 1988 . It is a '71 cuda 340  B5 blue . At the time the '71 cuda was not getting much love , everyone said I should get a '70 , but I liked the cheese grater grille. I think time shows I made a good decision. It was rough but numbers matching right down to the thermoquad . I did it decades ago and I do drive it , so it has some wear and tear, but it still looks respectable . It has made many trips up the highway to the MOPAR NATS.........I am currently building a restomod '71 plum crazy challenger convertible [factory fc7 318 car].....It has been dipped ,metalwork done using XV level 2 suspension and painted , I am now upgrading electrical system to handle all the new accessories. I will get pictures together eventually.............thanks,dan

Cuda Cody

Welcome Dan to the forum @CincyCuda   :welcome:  Sounds like a cool Cuda.   :veryexcited:  Looking forward to seeing some photos.  I love the 71 Cudas!!!

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the site from chilly West Michigan, Dan! Sounds like you have some nice vehicles to work on!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard Dan from Ontario  :canada:  I've been to almost every Columbus Mopar Nat's too, stopped in 2017. Can't wait to see your cars.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!    :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

Brads70

Welcome! Great story on your car!

nsmall

Welcome to site.  I really like your 71.  Glad to hear you drive it.   :welcome:

Plumcrazzy

cuda dad

Welcome to the Forum, Dan.  Glad to hear that you are not afraid to drive your 'cuda!

dodgemania

bentpshrods

:welcome:     from Idaho.   always glad to see more 71's joining the site. 

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: Dan, from one old bodyman to another and congrats on your choice to keep the old gal; it looks really nice.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Dakota

:welcome: from Buffalo, NY.   Great to have you with us.