Main Menu

New member from Paris

Started by Mopar94, January 25, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopar94

hi everyone, i introduce myself ! since I was a kid, i love cars. I live in Paris, and I'm a TGV mechanic.

Particularly one.  :)

We are in 2004, (i was 10  years old), a friend lent me a VHS, (still about cars ?! said my mom)  :))

And this time, it was 2 fast 2 furious, ( I didn't know fast and furious ) and that's when I saw the first time a Challenger. "What a beautiful car  :wowzers: !!" the 70 challenger became more and more my favourite car.  :ohyeah:

all this time, the 70 challenger is often my phone and PC wallpaper...  :smile:

We are in 2014, a good friend buys a 73 Barracuda, I was with him for his purchase, and is was a very good time to ride in 73 Barracuda !!  :drinkingbud:

it was at that moment... I tell myself, a friend bought his dream car, why not me ?  :thinking:

the same evening I was on the  website like carforsale.com, but here in France, and prices were too high in France for me..  And I can't find one I like. And I didn't have enough money .  :headbang:

That was decided, as soon as I can, I'd like to buy a 70 Challenger.

And now, in June 2017, after i've checked many websites in USA and Europe every day,  :ebay: I found MY Challenger !!  :bradsthumb: :slapme5:  :veryexcited:

YES, i have finally my dream car !! Mopar E-body, Dodge Challenger bright red, built the 14th october 69. 383 4 barrel (440 now) 727trans, Power steering, power brakes, front disc brakes, Rallye gauges, AC,  and black interior, I LOVE IT.

I'm very happy to join you !  :wave:

Thank you for reading my story, and sorry for by bad English.

Cuda Cody

Great story @Mopar94   and glad to see you post on the forum.   :welcome:  Sweet Challenger.   :wowzers:  :inlove:

Mopar94

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 25, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
Great story @Mopar94   and glad to see you post on the forum.   :welcome:  Sweet Challenger.   :wowzers:  :inlove:

Thank you Cody :)  and I love my new calendar !  :perfect10:

Beaubonyx

xx88man

:welcome:  Welcome Mopar94. That's a nice Challenger you have there. I bet you have fun driving that one!  :banana:
Keep yer foot in it

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  Happy you found your dream car. Oh, and your English is much better than my French.

JS29

:welcome:  From central New York!!! It's good to see your dream come to life.  :twothumbsup:

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Glad you finally got your dream car, what a great day for you..... You must be so happy..... :yes: :yes: :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb:

Roadman

WOW.  :perfect10:  Perfect 10 car. Welcome and thank you for joining us.    :welcome:

ToxicWolf

:welcome: from Florida. Beautiful car. Love the color.  :banana:

blown motor

Welcome from  :canada: Where did you find your car?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

750-h2

Bonjour, from Ontario Canada. Congrats on owning one of the greatest muscle cars of all time!!  :bigthumb:

Mopar94

Quote from: Beaubonyx on January 25, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
:welcome: from Louisiana...
Thank you @Beaubonyx   :)

Quote from: xx88man on January 25, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
:welcome:  Welcome Mopar94. That's a nice Challenger you have there. I bet you have fun driving that one!  :banana:
Thank you @xx88man  ! Oh yes... especially my first ride ! to bring my Challenger from the port to my home  :woohoo:

Quote from: Jay Bee on January 25, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
:wave: Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  Happy you found your dream car. Oh, and your English is much better than my French.
Thanks @Jay Bee ! my Fiance was born in Ontario  :cheers:  i have to perfect my english  :thankyou:

Quote from: JS29 on January 25, 2018, 03:30:37 PM
:welcome:  From central New York!!! It's good to see your dream come to life.  :twothumbsup:
Thanks @JS29 ! yeah it's really good, to see my dream car in my garage  :banana:

Quote from: Jim AAR on January 25, 2018, 03:41:25 PM
:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Glad you finally got your dream car, what a great day for you..... You must be so happy..... :yes: :yes: :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb:
Thank you @Jim AAR  ! Yes is a day i will never forget !! See my car in real life, and bring it in my garage the same day, inbelievable !!

Quote from: Roadman on January 25, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
WOW.  :perfect10:  Perfect 10 car. Welcome and thank you for joining us.    :welcome:
Thank you  :D @Roadman

Quote from: ToxicWolf on January 25, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
:welcome: from Florida. Beautiful car. Love the color.  :banana:
@ToxicWolf Thank you, my Challenger took the boat at Fort lauderdale :) near you

Quote from: blown motor on January 25, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
Welcome from  :canada: Where did you find your car?
@blown motor thank you, i found my car in Ohio  :smile:

Quote from: 750-h2 on January 25, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
Bonjour, from Ontario Canada. Congrats on owning one of the greatest muscle cars of all time!!  :bigthumb:
Merci @750-h2   Yes i agree with you  8)

Wao, I didn't expect all the answers !! Thank you very much, I appreciate that    :perfect10: ebodies forum !!

roguedc72

welcome, I'm new here myself, my wife and I made our first trip to France last summer, the 24 Hours of LeMans, what an event!!! Can't wait to do it again!then a few days in Paris,had a great time,it's good to know there are mopar gearheads in France too. And my french is horrible!

Mopar94

Quote from: roguedc72 on January 25, 2018, 04:41:35 PM
welcome, I'm new here myself, my wife and I made our first trip to France last summer, the 24 Hours of LeMans, what an event!!! Can't wait to do it again!then a few days in Paris,had a great time,it's good to know there are mopar gearheads in France too. And my french is horrible!
Thank You @roguedc72 !! yeah it's pretty cool the 24h LeMans,  :stayinlane: it's a nice track and a big camping near the track ! i often go to Le Mans for training for my work, ( the training center TGV is near the track, the evening i can hear the cars in my bed )  :veryexcited: