Main Menu

New But Not New

Started by Old Moparz, July 29, 2022, 02:00:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Old Moparz

Just popping in to say hi & to kind of reactivate my account.  :wave:

I was a member on the old site for years, even had a 1971 Barracuda at one time. I haven't been online to go to the forums much over the last few years & busy with major work on my house.

Hopefully with this weeks Mega Millions lottery being around $1.5 billion & my ticket having the winning numbers, I'll have more free time to log in here & maybe even buy another Barracuda.  :drunk:

I met a bunch of you guys at Carlisle a few weeks ago & hope to see everyone again next year.  8)

By the way, here's the car I had & what it looked like after the new owner had restored it. Originally the car was a 318 that had a 400 in it when I got it. When it was restored the new owner put a Hemi in it with a 4 speed. Currently the Hemi was pulled & he traded the roller for a race car. That's the last I know of it from a few years ago.

Bob
         ______Bob          ______

Time To Tease The Dog

JS29

:welcome: From Oneida county New York!   :handshake:

Chryco Psycho

Hi Bob Welcome back , missed seeing you at Carlisle because I couldn't get there ! :Thud:

Old Moparz

Quote from: JS29 on July 29, 2022, 02:07:42 PM
:welcome: From Oneida county New York!   :handshake:

Hey there & thanks for the welcome.  :cheers:

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 29, 2022, 05:20:32 PM
Hi Bob Welcome back , missed seeing you at Carlisle because I couldn't get there. Maybe next year??  ! :Thud:

Thanks Neil, it's been a long time since I last saw you there.  :cheers:
         ______Bob          ______

Time To Tease The Dog

cuda hunter

Howdy from Colorado!   Good to see ya over here.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Duodec

Welcome back from another old C-C'er and recent newcomer to these boards.

jimynick

Welcome back and good luck with that lotto, eh?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"