Main Menu

Hello from SE PA

Started by bs71challenger, July 24, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bs71challenger

Quote from: Finoke on July 24, 2019, 06:45:15 PM
Quote from: bs71challenger on July 24, 2019, 06:36:02 PM
Quote from: Finoke on July 24, 2019, 05:22:35 PM
Welcome and congrats! Where are you in SE PA? I'm near Philly.
[/qu

Tom, it's me, Brian

Oh haha, hi Brian! I still think of you as a B body guy!

Oh I still love those B-bodies though!

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. beautiful challenger  :cheers:

CudaMoparRay

A great big  :welcome: from Riverside, CA

Chryco Psycho

Umm WHo did you buy it from , it sure looks like Jackies Chall  :thinking:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!

mopar thunder

Hi,  :welcome: from Florida. That is a great looking Challenger. This is the best site out there. Where in SE PA? I used to live in southern Chester County, PA.

bs71challenger

Quote from: mopar thunder on July 25, 2019, 04:07:51 AM
Hi,  :welcome: from Florida. That is a great looking Challenger. This is the best site out there. Where in SE PA? I used to live in southern Chester County, PA.

I'm from Phoenixville originally, in Royersford now

bs71challenger

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 25, 2019, 12:32:26 AM
Umm WHo did you buy it from , it sure looks like Jackies Chall  :thinking:

The seller wishes to remain anonymous at this time.

ViperMan

Yeah it looks a little familiar, but it's a beautiful car regardless.  If it's the one I heard at Carlisle, it's got a beautiful lop to the idle; love the way it sounded.

Welcome from... ...well, everywhere - we have a house out in the Pittsburgh area but are currently in South Carolina for work.  I've lived all over PA though; State College, (PennState), Camp Hill (Harrisburg,) Media (Philly,) Slatington (Allentown), and Canonsburg (Pitt).  Miss my home state.

bs71challenger

Quote from: ViperMan on July 25, 2019, 04:58:06 AM
Yeah it looks a little familiar, but it's a beautiful car regardless.  If it's the one I heard at Carlisle, it's got a beautiful lop to the idle; love the way it sounded.

Welcome from... ...well, everywhere - we have a house out in the Pittsburgh area but are currently in South Carolina for work.  I've lived all over PA though; State College, (PennState), Camp Hill (Harrisburg,) Media (Philly,) Slatington (Allentown), and Canonsburg (Pitt).  Miss my home state.

Thanks. You may have heard it when I left the show field Saturday. It does sound different now, I took off the flow masters and put real mufflers on it. I can't stand the sound and the drone of flowmaster mufflers.

anlauto

If it's the car I saw at Carlisle....great looking colour combo, but whoever installed the stripes needs to be fired  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Welcome Brian!  I know you'll take good care of the car!  It was a rough day for her . . .  :bigthumb:  Welcome from Michigan!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Here's another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on a nice acquisition!
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

Welcome and thanks for sharing the picture.  Very cool. :bradsthumb: