Main Menu

New member from Winnipeg

Started by Darkhawk, September 21, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Darkhawk

Hello everyone,  I figured I should finally introduce myself, after reading a number of the posts and information you have collected.  I've got a 73 barracuda that is under restoration.  It was originally a 318 auto without the original engine, it even had a trailer hitch on it when I got it!  I got it back from final paint and bodywork and I'm in the process of reassembly.  Of course I thought I did a really good job of labelling and saving parts, boy was I wrong!  :headbang:  Anyway, this site is awesome, thanks for all the help in advance! 

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @Darkhawk   :welcome:   :banana:  Let's see some photos of your project!   :veryexcited:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

Darkhawk

Originally an 318 auto(both shot), replaced most of the metal, both fenders, rear quarters, hood, trunk lid,  extensions,outer wheel housing, tail panel, front floor.  Converted to 340 4spd!  :stayinlane: :burnout:

Cuda Cody

JS29

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcomeaboard from St. Catharine's, ON.   :wave: 

gaddied

Welcome from Grand Forks North Dakota area ! Not to far from you.

CudaMoparRay

xx88man

:welcome:  from Chilliwack B.C. Good looking Barracuda you have there!   
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

:welcome:  Lots of work but it's paying off for you. Good job!

dodj

I'm 7 hours down the road from you.... in Thunder Bay Ontario. There are lots of members here who will be able to identify the parts you may not know where they go any more...
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Marksmopar1

Welcome..I am also a new member and also in Winnipeg!
  Car is looking great!  See you on the street.... :) :canada:

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard from Atlanta!  Love the color of your ride!
Joe