Main Menu

New member here looking for advice

Started by superdave, January 03, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

Greetings from the Heartland,
   First of all, yes I am one of those guys that so many love to hate...I have a '71 Challenger convertible that has been sitting longer than I care to admit and yes "I'm going to restore it some day". :yes: :-[ Starting on one of my brother's projects first (another '71 Challenger), again after too many years :tool:  :banana: but we have actually started on it. I was wondering if someone could steer me towards a project documentation/parts list resource? I'm very anxious to get behind the wheel of an E-body again!  8)

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from Sylmar, CA
I have a '71 'Cuda so some members with Dodge Challenger knowledge will soon answer your questions I'm sure.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @superdave   :welcome:  You will find a lot of documents here:

https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/

Also, there are some of the smartest Mopar people on this site and if you post some photos with any detailed questions I'm sure we will be able to answer all your questions.   :ohyeah:

Brads70

Welcome, sounds like a fun project! Get to know Mopardave  on here he is from Roseville and supports this site and gives us great discounts. He for the most part is one stop shopping.

70/6chall

Big MOPAR Welcome to the Forum "SuperDave" from SoCal. A '71 Challenger sounds like. Great starting point, no matter how long it's been waiting for attention. You'll be able to get a lot of the help you need  from the enthusiasts here on this Forum. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you need answered. I also own a '70 Challenger that I've owned for many years.  Thanks,   Al

JS29

superdave

Starting withe the most solid one (by far). It spent some time in Hawaii with the previous owner. Minor quarter and fender patches floors and everything else really solid. 8) Thanks for the help. Oh, 318 origionally 3 speed going 4 most likely, yellow/black with a white top :o. Not really a color combo I would have gone with but...

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Good luck with your project's.....

ToxicWolf

Looks like a great project.  :wrenching:

Fantastic people around here.  Ask any questions you may have.  This place is all about cooperate efforts.   :grouphug:

bentpshrods

:welcome:  from Idaho.  My car--like yours sat for a very long time. The best thing is you still have one.  When you do get it finished it will be like driving a new car all over again.      :wrenching:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :panama:  :wave:
& Happy New Year
You have joined the best E body forum & we can definatly help you get your project back on track

Jay Bee

71-440

From another new member here Welcome!
Joe

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. So you're doing TWO 71 Challenger ragtops? You dog!
Sheldon

superdave

Actually we have three and a hardtop. (two droptops and the hardtop belong to my brother)...sshhhh ;) The vert I have is my first car so it's extra special to me.