Main Menu

New member....long time E body owner

Started by GrandpaKevin, June 14, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GrandpaKevin

Hello all.

I'm new to this site but I've been tinkering with old musclecars and anything else with an engine for about 38 years now.

I still own the very first car I ever owned, 1973 Challenger.

Our current list of old Mopars is couple of 1971 R/T Challengers(one for me and one for my wife) and my 1973 Challenger.
Over the years I've owned and enjoyed countless muscle cars of all brand.

Lot of familiar names here so I hope to learn a lot and possibly help others.

ec_co

:welcome:  beautiful Challengers!!  I have a thing for Challengers with a T/A hood, they just scream muscle to me. one day I hope to add one to my stable
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from St. Catharine's, ON  :canada:

Rev-It-Up

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!!!   :unbelievable:  Thanks so much for sharing them with us!  Glad to have you on board Grandpa!
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @GrandpaKevin    :welcome:  Thanks for sharing some photos of your sweet E-Bodies!  :banana:  Very cool.

Cudakiller70

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & with all your experience, you'll be a real help here! Love your cars!!!!  :inlove:

Shane Kelley

MoparDave

Welcome. I also have my first challenger still and its also a 73. Nice pair you have.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

jimynick

Welcome to the site and, as mentioned, nice cars! Especially sweet that you have your first car and that it's a Challenger as well.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

JS29

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site Grandpa!  We have something in common . . . I still own my first car too which I bought in '82 . . . and it is a '73 as well!  Glad you found us and decided to sign up!  Great place here! 

:wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

Beautiful cars and Welcome from Sylmar, CA

Chryco Psycho