Main Menu

New Member - My Nor Cal 71' B5 Challenger

Started by Kuuner, December 20, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Kuuner

Just got my 71 on the road. As i'm sure you will notice, the front and rear are different. Vehicle is 71. Front grill is 73. Rear grill is 72. It's a 318 with a comp cam, Mid rise speedster intake, Summit 600, factory R12 AC and factor PS with front disk. Absolutely in love with it. Hope you guys like it. First pic (Hopefully my layout is correct) is the before i changed her shoes.

floorit426

Welcome to the site! Lots of nice folks on here, and the depth of knowledge is incredible. Nice car, too!

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

dodgemania

Cuda Cody

Sweet Challenger @Kuuner    :banana:  and welcome to the site.  :welcome:   :veryexcited:

7212Mopar

1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

CudaMoparRay

anlauto

Nice car, what's the VIN ? Everything looks to be a 1972 to me, what makes you think it's a 71  :huh:  I like the colour :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Great looking Challenger  :twothumbsup:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Nice car!   :bigthumb:

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! I have to wonder, every thing looks 72 to me as well. I have never heard of anybody cloning a 71 to a 72. it;s usually the other way around. It's a good looking car never the less.  :alan2cents: 

303 Mopar

Spikedog08

Cool color and I like the new shoes!   Welcome from Michigan!  Enjoy the site!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1 Wild R/T

I Agree with Alan.... Only thing I see thats not 72-74 is the bumper guards...  Regardless welcome to the site..

I'm guessing it's registered as a 71?  Have you compared the number stamped into the cowl to the number on your title? 

https://www.e-bodies.org/buying-your-first-e-body/vin-numbers/e-body-vin-numbers/#cowlradvin