Main Menu

New Member, The Search Begins

Started by CA Expat, June 15, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CA Expat

Greetings all!

New member embarking on a search for the old man's 74' Challenger. The car was sold in Roseville, CA in 1991 by my stepfather for a down payment on a house. I've made a good life for myself thanks to his sacrifices so I'm looking to find it in hopes of possibly getting it back to him. I'm working on posting some pics, maybe starting a different thread, i'll have to go over the rules here.

In the meantime, i'm very interested in learning all I can about these cars and from the members here. I'm admittedly biased and consider myself an "A-Body guy", but i've always had a place for Challengers.

Cheers!
In Search Of: 74' Challenger JH23G4B179623

dodgemania

Cuda Cody

Welcome @CA Expat   :welcome:  Good luck with your search.   :twothumbsup:  That would be awesome to find the car.

Chryco Psycho

JS29

:welcome: Good luck with your quest!!! do you have A VIN # or license plate#?  :fingerscrossed:

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, good luck on finding your car

71-440

Joe

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from the Niagara Penninsula  :canada: 

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Sylmar, CA
I also wish I could find my old car. Best of luck finding yours.

Brads70

:welcome: good luck with your search , I've seen a few good outcomes with searches like yours!

Dakota

Welcome from Buffalo, NY :wave:  Good luck on your search. 

tparker

Hi, Welcome. I'm just down the road from Roseville, living in Sacramento.

Good luck on your search. I found this site from Hemmings that has a few ideas about finding the car. More specific, finding the VIN, incase you don't have it. Maybe it will be useful to you or someone else looking for their old car
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2014/04/10/how-can-i-find-my-old-car/

Tom

73_Cuda_4_Me

Welcome from West Michigan! Good luck on your search!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

jimynick

Here's another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  and good luck with your quest!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Topcat

Welcome to the forum. 

:needphotos:

I would recommend you go to the upcoming Capital City Mopars car show.

A lead could  come up there trying to find it.