Main Menu

Started by Steve’s 71, December 28, 2020, 09:41:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Steve’s 71

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I also made an account on for e-bodies only. The guys have been great over there. I have a 71 Challenger that I've owned since 2001/2002ish but has been sitting for the last 10 years or so. This summer I rolled it out and started working on it. I recently finished an American autowire classic update harness and got it running. The car is a 71 with power windows and power sunroof. Originally a 318 car but it has a 383 now. Anyway I'm excited to be working on this thing again and look forward to this forum. Here's a couple pictures.

cudamadd

Nice project keep at it it will when done  :australia:

dodgemania

JS29

:welcome: There is a registry for factory sunroof  mopars. good luck and enjoy your car.  :handshake:

7E-Bodies

Glad you're here. Great place to be. Welcome from Central Illinois.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Spikedog08

Looks like a nice project car you have there!  Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!   :clapping: :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @Steve's 71   Good looking project.   :banana:  :clapping:

Steve’s 71

Thank you , I am happy to be wrenching again  :wrenching:

Brads70

Welcome! Looks like a fun project!  :bradsthumb:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with the restoration of that scarce beast!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama !
Cool project  :bigthumb:

cuda hunter

Glad you made it over here Steve!

That's Sweet car you have there! 

White exterior with gold interior and gold vinyl top.  All that with a Sunroof !! 

When you have a minute, please start a restoration thread so that we may discuss the rarities of your awesome car! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Glad to have you here with us.  Best of luck on your project.

chris NOS

Welcome , nice project ! keep posting when you have work done on it , it's always interesting.