Main Menu

Started by Robseg, August 22, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Robseg

I'm new to this forum. I have a few cars 1967 Chevelle, 1970 Corvette and a 1970 Challenger. I kicking the idea around of selling the Challenger. It was originally bought by my father from West valley Dodge in Los Gatos,CA. When I inherited the car it had a factory vinyl top that failed and took the roof out. The 1/4s are good but almost all of the roof skin is rusted out. Is there a place i can get a realistic price for the car? The car is mostly original, except for the right front fender, grill missing, has headers. That's all I can think of for now.i forgot to add what the car is.  The car is a 1970 Challenger TA 440 6-pack with 4-speed manual. It has a Shaker hood also.

ec_co

:welcome:

nice tag! further down there is a section called "what's it worth". post up some good pics us to take a look and we'll give an honest range to get you in the right direction.  :bigthumb:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Robseg

Thanks I'll look for that section.

RUNCHARGER

Welcome to the forum from B.C. Canada. Neat car, I wouldn't sell it. Original shaker cars are hard to come by.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Welcome! Nice V code!

Robseg

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 22, 2018, 08:14:56 PM
Welcome to the forum from B.C. Canada. Neat car, I wouldn't sell it. Original shaker cars are hard to come by.
I would love to keep it but i need to be real with myself. When will I be able to fix this car? I dont want to be that guy that says "i plan on restoring it" and it just sits and rots.

Cudakiller70

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Robseg    :welcome:  That is a really neat car!   :banana:  Original shakers are pretty rare on a 1970 Challenger.   :yes:

CudaMoparRay

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! I don't think I would sell A car like that, giving the history alone. good luck in what ever direction you take.

dodgemania

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the site from Sunny West Michigan!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

superdave

:welcome: from the heartland. That's a great story and a sweet car, it would be a very good complimentary car to my green '71 challenger convertible :yes: 8) As for it's value....well out of my league. :crying: Fortunately this site is full of very knowledgeable enthusiasts that will also be honest as to the car's value and equally willing to help if you choose to restore it yourself. :drinkingbud:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with whatever you do with your car.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"