Main Menu

New, not so new guy, from Oregon

Started by DrEamer, February 05, 2021, 10:33:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Glad to see you introducing yourself Jeff . . I have been enjoying the build of Mz Hyde and look forward to the completion of the build!  Hope to see it in Carlisle this year! 

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @DrEamer    :welcome:  I'm in Vancouver, WA if you need anything.   :drinkingbud:

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

DrEamer

Thanks all for the kind welcome !!! I'm still learning  the site , so bare with me. I'm glad to see some names I remember from C-C.com here. It is sad to see what it has become,It had a lot of content there that at some point may be lost all together.

For those interested in the A518 conversion, please feel free to ask questions. I'm not through it yet, but will try to answer if I can.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 06, 2021, 09:10:57 AM
Welcome to the forum @DrEamer    :welcome:  I'm in Vancouver, WA if you need anything.   :drinkingbud:

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it sometime. I have made a few trips to Washington to get parts.

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 06, 2021, 09:06:10 AM
Glad to see you introducing yourself Jeff . . I have been enjoying the build of Mz Hyde and look forward to the completion of the build!  Hope to see it in Carlisle this year! 

:bigthumb:

Again, thanks for the invite. I'm afraid to say the name Mz. Hyde has ran afoul with the wife for the cars name, and the name Lzzy did not fair well either.  :haha: She is okay with the project being called Mz.Hyde, so I'll take what I can get.   

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  Jeff and the car looks great!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodgemania

CudaMoparRay

Brads70

Welcome , glad you made it over here!  :wave:

ebodyproducts

Welcome from Clay City, KY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from Netherlands! Good luck with your project. The paint looks great! :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ