Main Menu

New owner in Phoenix

Started by PhxCuda24, March 11, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Nice to hear you're going for a more "stock" look with it :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

Drive In Cars

Welcome from upstate NY. Is that the car with the 72 grill , but also came with a 71 grill? I think I her saw on craigslist recently. Looked like a good deal :twothumbsup:
Movies & Cars......So Movie Cars it is !

PhxCuda24

Yes that's the car.  I will be putting the 71 grille back in it. The car was an original console car as well so I will be getting one for it.

Brads70

Welcome, very nice car congrats!  :clapping:

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!   Awesome Cuda.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @PhxCuda24   :welcome:  Great looking Cuda!   :inlove:

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome from Atlanta! Sweet 'Cuda!
Joe

xx88man

Car has been in Tucson and Marana AZ area it's whole life. I am the fourth owner I believe.  Not sure what happened to original engine but it runs very good and I like the 440 six pack in it even though it isn't numbers matching. Has a Dana rear with 3.55s.  There is not a spec of rust on this thing anywhere.  I have an original set of front seats as owner before last put a custom interior and front seats in it. Want to take it back to all white and stock. I have he original set of Magnums for the car as well that will be going back on it.
[/quote]

So it was originally a white car?
Keep yer foot in it

PhxCuda24

Quote from: xx88man on March 11, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
Car has been in Tucson and Marana AZ area it's whole life. I am the fourth owner I believe.  Not sure what happened to original engine but it runs very good and I like the 440 six pack in it even though it isn't numbers matching. Has a Dana rear with 3.55s.  There is not a spec of rust on this thing anywhere.  I have an original set of front seats as owner before last put a custom interior and front seats in it. Want to take it back to all white and stock. I have he original set of Magnums for the car as well that will be going back on it.

[/quote]

Sorry for the confusion, I was meaning all white interior. Car is a factory plum crazy, white billboard, white vinyl roof car.

xx88man

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I love your car! Beautiful colour combo   :twothumbsup:
Keep yer foot in it

nsmall

Quote from: PhxCuda24 on March 11, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Quote from: xx88man on March 11, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Sorry for the confusion, I was meaning all white interior. Car is a factory plum crazy, white billboard, white vinyl roof car.
[/quote]

Nailed it buying this set up.  Enjoy that 440 and you can always change that down the road.  White interior is going to look slick.  What great color combos and contrasts....Nicely done. :clapping:

69CudaFan

:welcome: from San Diego!  Nice score.  First thing would be to get the correct 71 grille and lower valance on that car and move on from there.  Curious if it just was headlight buckets that were swapped over when they put on the tasteful "mods".

Shane

340challconvert

Hello and  :welcome: from New Jersey
Nice Cuda
Glad you are bringing it "back" closer to stock looking.
That is a beautiful car!
:ohyeah:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

jimynick

Here's yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and you already know you've got a sweet car!    :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"