Main Menu

New to E-bodies.org

Started by Jsand73440, January 16, 2022, 08:57:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jsand73440

I am new to this site, but was a member from the Cuda-Challenger site. Not much happening there, and i still want to be a part of the ebody crowd. I have a 73 challenger that i restored and painted myself, a number of years back, but now i am i am converting it completely to a 70 tribute car. I am currently waiting for my painter to work his way down his list to my car, and then i will assemble it myself. Excited to get this thing done, then i can go looking for another project.

JS29

Brads70

Welcome! Lots of us on here from CC.com:wave:

Lets see some pictures of your car!

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Lots of former c-c members here, including me.  Hope your painting and rebuild go as planned.   Post some pictures when you can.  We like to watch and learn.

anlauto

Well, you found us all....just hanging out at the newest and BEST E Body website in the world...welcome :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparLeo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  I, too, am a CC.com member, like, as mentioned, many of us.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodgemania

cuda hunter

Howdy from Colorado!

Glad you ventured over from the cc.   Way better site here with way more people to help with questions.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!   Glad you found us!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

340challconvert

Glad you are here
:welcome: To the site from New Jersey
Looking forward to some pics of your Challenger

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Chryco Psycho

Welcome  :wave:
Most of us came from CC also .

Ramman

Welcome! New here myself. Enjoy the ride.

Jsand73440

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to sharing my 2nd project.