Main Menu

New to Forum from London

Started by Morfer, November 30, 2020, 01:26:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

70/6chall

Welcome to you Rafal to the forum from So.California. Your In Violet Barracuda is really a great e-body to restore. London eh! I have been to London many times. When your wife such as mine happens to be British where do you go to see your in-laws, why England of course. We've been together over 40 years so many trips to England. London and Stoke-on-Trent in the pottery district in particular. Her brother lived in the Greenford section of London several years and has recently moved to Cambridge.He has a caravan out in Essex at Clacton-on-sea that I've been to, great fun. Lots of trips to the Midlands to see and visit more relatives in Stone, Staffordshire, a really lovely 750 year old town. Back to your Barracuda when you get it out if you haven't already, take it over to the Ace Cafe during American Classics night, I've been a couple of times and talked to the Britishers who own American Classics. What really blew me away was finding out London has a Costco, going there felt like being back in the states. So stay safe mate.  Al

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!  Looks like a great car!  Enjoy!   :ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

nsmall

Welcome to this site and yes we have your back.

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from the other side of the Channel: the Netherlands! Looks like a great car! Good luck with your project! :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ