Main Menu

new to forum

Started by NorthStar71, January 02, 2021, 09:33:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

NorthStar71

new to forum, life finally allows me to continue the rebuild of my '71 Cuda 340 - this was my first car purchased when i was 15 many, many! years ago (long story).  Stumbled across the forum while searching for parts and looking forward to all the great ideas here. 
Painted it yellow in high school, planning on getting back to mostly stock and FC7 In-Violet color.  Hasn't seen the road in 20 years :(

Poolshark314

:welcome: and good luck with your build. We all look forward to watching you put this back on the road!
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world...You have a great looking project there :drooling: :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

Welcome from Northern Ontario!

7212Mopar

:welcome: 71 Cuda is the best. Love the fender grills and the 4 headlamps.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

JS29

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.   I always enjoy stories about long-term owners getting their rides back on the road.   

cudamadd

:welcome: Great to have you here . Nice project And the best thing putting her back on the road after a long sleep .cheers  :australia:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

Brads70

340challconvert

NorthStar
:handshake: Welcome to the site from New Jersey
Looking forward to seeing your progress on the 71 Cuda

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

SRT392

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on being able to get back on your project! You've got one of the premier E bodys and I'm sure it'll turn heads when you're done.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

GoMangoBoys

Welcome to the forum.  I was new a year and a half ago and totally new to Mopars.  This forum has been a huge asset to our efforts to build a Challenger.  Many good people here.

xx88man

@NorthStar71   :welcome: to the best E body forum there is. That's a very cool project you have there. Many here wish they could find what you have. Can you give us more details on your car and post more pics? We all love pictures!   :cheers:
Keep yer foot in it