Main Menu

New to the site but not to ebodies

Started by Fastmark, April 01, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Fastmark

Well. This is just great. Another mopar site that my wife will say just wastes my time. Lol. She does not understand boards like this are very informative plus it keeps you from thinking about some of the rotten things that are happening around us lately. I've been addicted to ebodies ever since I first laid eyes on my first Cuda in 74. It was a 70 383 3 speed panther pink Cuda. I drove it in my jr year of high school until the summer of my sophomore year of college. I traded it even for a V2 AAR Cuda in 76 and still have it. My " parts car" AAR is a green automatic with all matching numbers that I bought in 79, just in case something ever happened to my daily  driver. It's been stored inside all these years and looks just like the day I bought it. I own and part time restore all mopars but my passion is the AAR. They have to be the greatest driving ebody there is. Glad to be here and don't tell my wife!
Mark

Katfish

Welcome, how about a pic of the "parts" car?

303 Mopar

Welcome Mark from CO!   :welcome:    We like pics of cars!   :needphotos:

fc7cuda

Jay Bee

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Looking forward to seeing pics of your AAr's! :handshake:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

moparcar

Welcome to the site from Colorado. Can't wait to see your cars and have your input on this great forum!

Wes

bluespruce

71-440

Joe

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

750-h2

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Fastmark   :welcome:  Thanks for being part of our forum.   :banana: 

xx88man

:welcome:  from Canada. I'm also looking forward to pics of your AAR cars. My favourite as well!
Keep yer foot in it

JH27N0B

Welcome Mark, I recognize you from Moparts.  Good to have more A53 guys on the board!  :cheers: