Main Menu

New to the site

Started by seneca, March 25, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

seneca

Newbie to the site. Have owned 20 some MOPARS in my life and learned to drive in my step father's 1962 Chrysler Imperial. I am a Chrysler die hard. My E Body is a 1972 Plymouth Cuda 340. I am the original owner; took delivery on May 9, 1972. It remains numbers matching although I have massaged the 340 over the years with Edelbrock heads, Holley Double pumper, Edelbrock Torker manifold, & TTI headers and exhaust system, and a .030 boring and new pistons.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @seneca    :welcome:   Thank you for joining us and sharing your story.   :banana:  You are super very lucky to be the original owner of an E-Body!!!!  Not very many people can say that.   :clapping:  Any chance you can share a photo of your Cuda?  :please:

Brads70

:wave:  Welcome! Post up some pictures when you can!  :takepicture:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site , , ,  :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71GranCoupe

:welcome: Sounds like a cool ride and I am envious of you having been the original buyer!! post some picture when you get a chance.  :cheers:

blown motor

Welcome from  :canada: Very cool that you've owned your car from new.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Welcome, so you're not a flipper? Ha, I think it's really awesome to hear of an original owner with these cars. OT a bit but I have a buddy that is the original owner of a 75 Trans Am, 455, 4 speed car, original black with 30,000 miles. It's just cool to care for something that long.
Sheldon

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Seneca! Looking forward to seeing some pics!
Rev-It-Up

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: @seneca we're glad to have you on the site! What a story- I am a sucker for stories from original owners! You don't happen to have a picture from when you bought it brand-spankin'-new, do you?!   :wowzers:

:wave:

jimynick

Welcome from  :canada: and congrats on being smart enough to keep the old gal. Not many did, that's for sure.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

xx88man

Welcome from Canada  :canada:  I love that you have owned your Cuda from new! Is it still original paint?  :stayinlane:
Keep yer foot in it

Bullitt-

Glad ya found us... Welcome to the Board  :wave:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

mopar thunder

Welcome! Lots of great people on this site so enjoy!

usraptor

Welcome from Utah  :welcome:  Let's see some pics of that "Cuda! :needphotos:

seneca

Thanks !  If someone can send instructions how to post pix on this forum, I'll throw some up. I'm an old geezer and don't know my way around computers very well !!