Main Menu

new to this site!

Started by realn96, January 24, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

realn96

Hello everyone!!Just found this site today and looking forward to talking with everyone here! some may know me as tommie69 or sammie. was a Pontiac guy for ever and switched over to mopars about 5 years ago? Started wiith A bodys now I worked my way up the ladder to E bodys.

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Super glad you're here @realn96    :clapping:  Anyone with N96 in their user name is my new best friend!  :yes:    ;)

Brads70

:wave:  Welcome! Post up some pictures of your car when you get a chance!  :takepicture:

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois. Glad you joined!  :handshake:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site Tommie!  Great place here!   :waving:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudakiller70

HP_Cuda

:welcome: from Rainy California.

(Actually keep the rain coming we really need it)
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

61K T/A

Hey I'm new too. I still have my old Pontiac, 86 TransAm

Roadman

:welcome:

realn96

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 24, 2017, 07:43:42 AM
Super glad you're here @realn96    :clapping:  Anyone with N96 in their user name is my new best friend!  :yes:    ;)
lol I know I have been reading a lot of your post and Threads. I really appreciate all the work and money you spent experimenting to make things go easier    for  guys like me ! That's what I call taking one for the team! I was the feller who told you I want to have a few beers with you in that garage of yours! :). We hope to meet up at Carlisle for that beer!

realn96

Quote from: Brads70 on January 24, 2017, 08:10:28 AM
:wave:  Welcome! Post up some pictures of your car when you get a chance!  :takepicture:

It was blue when it came home! going to be f7!

realn96

wanted to add this one!

Cuda Cody

WOW!  It's going along really nice!   :veryexcited:  Going to be one sweet Cuda when you're done.   :clapping: 

Yes, lets grab a beer at Carlisle this year.   :drinkingbud:

anlauto

Cool what's the details on the car ? Is it a real n96 car ? If so...why the colour change, what was the original colour ? Do you have the fender tag and broadcast sheet ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration