Main Menu

New to this Site

Started by the_cuda_guy, January 29, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

the_cuda_guy

Hello, I am Don Moore.  I have been around these websites for years and I am sure I know many of you here.  I haven't been as active lately due to me being stuck in Hawaii the last 5 1/2 years and the car scene here is thin.  Once I get back to the mainland I plan on diving back into my car and being an active member on these sites.

This July will be the 10 year anniversary of me being presented my cuda from the members of cuda-challenger.com at the 2007 Chrysler at Carlisle show.

I am more of an enthusiast than an expert and I do love these cars.  I have a 73 Barracuda that is currently in storage in Alabama at my friends Moparal's Speed Shop.  As I have had money come in over the last six years Alan built a 440 based stroker, installed Dana 60 and upgraded the suspension and fuel system.  Alan built me a monster engine and I am hoping it will run high 10s in street trim.

I look forward to chatting with all my old friends here and making some new ones. 

Don Moore

Member Since 29 January 2017

headejm

:welcome: Don! You are probably our first member from Hawaii. That's cool!  :wave:

Cuda Cody

What a great name to see on here!!!   :welcome: @the_cuda_guy   I almost feel sorry for you being "stuck" in Hawaii!    Wish I was stuck there right now!!!   :yes:  But I'm sure you miss home.  How much longer until you can come home?

Can't believe it's been 10 years now since you got your Cuda.  Wow, time is flying by.  Is there any chance you can make it to Carlisle this year?  It's looking like it might be a great turn out and having you there would be fantastic.   :drinkingbud:

the_cuda_guy

Cody,

I will be here till Oct of 2017.  Hawaii has its up for sure, but its not home.  And everything is so far away from it, including my 16 year old son.  So it looks like AZ or KY are the next stop for me.  Either one will be good, just need to know so I can make plans.   

I would love to make it to Carlisle.  It will depend on a lot of factors, and I am going to guess at this point no I wont be there, but I am not ruling it out.  I mean it is the 10 year anniversary and that does mean a lot to me.  Like I said I'm not gonna rule it out.

Looks like you guys have made a nice place here, I look forward to seeing the new members mixing in with some of the experts you got here.  I always love to lurk in the members cars and project sections.  I like seeing all the different combos out there.

Hope all is well with you.  Miss being around the cars and these websites.  I love all the traction you guys have on facebook as I always check mine at least once a day, its cool to see all the members posting their rides and sharing inside info.  I mean who knew how much info was out there about dash pads LOL!!!  DMZ got that insider knowledge going on!  Thanks for chatting with me today, super impressive site you guys have built. 

Don   
Member Since 29 January 2017

71GranCoupe

:welcome: Don! Great to see your smiling face again. Did you ever get the switch bezel installed? You need to hang around a little more often now that you found this great new site. Grant :ohyeah:

anlauto

So @the_cuda_guy  Can you explain this a bit "This July will be the 10 year anniversary of me being presented my cuda from the members of cuda-challenger.com at the 2007 Chrysler at Carlisle show"

Did the web site give you a car ? :huh:

No web site has ever given me a car......Come on Cody....step up ! :takealook:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Looks like a real nice ride Don!  :bigthumb:

DetMatt

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

ec_co

Quote from: anlauto on January 30, 2017, 04:57:18 AM
No web site has ever given me a car......Come on Cody....step up ! :takealook:

@anlauto I thought @Cuda Cody  said you were giving away a free resto this year?  :P

:welcome:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Spikedog08

Welcome to the board CudaGuy!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Hi Don great to hear from you again!  :wave:  How is Alan doing? I haven't seen him post in awhile , even on facebook?  :('

Roadman

:welcome:   

HP_Cuda

Hey Don

Glad to see ya over here from that other site. I'm sure you are jonesing for the Mainland after being there for a bit.

Funny how you can get sick of something so beautiful as Hawaii if you have to live there everyday.

Anyway,  :welcome:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Timbbuc2

Welcome, :welcome:, thats a great way to get a e body, come on @Cuda Cody ,going to put one in the gift shop :wowzers:
Get in, I'll drive

ChallengerHK

Yo, Don, good to see you my friend.