Main Menu

New Top Banana to the Site

Started by Lunchbox, April 21, 2022, 04:32:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Lunchbox

Used to post a lot over at CC.com back in the day, 'Cuda Hunter got me to come over here, thanks!

Car is a well optioned, 1970 Challenger with the A66 package.

Since I had to put my project down now for about 13 years I'm a little rusty in the world of MOPAR. Would love some pointers on where are some of the go to places for parts, services, etc for ebodies.

For example I used to love perusing the Yearone catalogue raging pages and highlighting items. Doesn't even look like year one has a print catalog anymore, nor do I know of that best place to go for quality parts.

Any help to get me going again would be much appreciated.  :bigthumb:

Mr Cuda

Great to have more long term owners on here.  I'm a lemon twist in hiding under a coat of FK5.  I got on here because of cudahunter  and his obsession with m46 cars.
Well, I  might ended up here anyway,  but since we're giving him credit,  let's go with it.
You know everyone is going to want pictures,  I can hear it now.

CudaMoparRay

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  I have a 70 Challenger as well, also an A66 car. FC7 originally and now. 

As far as primary suppliers for parts:

First stop is always Roseville Moparts. 

Brewers Performance for manual transmission parts.

Detroit Muscle Technology for foam seals of almost any kind. 

Year One for wiring harnesses (wait for the 30% off sale, then wait some more for the parts). 

blown motor

Welcome from Canada and from a former yellow blaze turned X9.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Welcome!  Dakota's post is great for suppliers!  :wave:

cuda hunter

Glad you made it over!  I remember posting with you back in the day on CC.

As Mr.Cuda said, How about some pics!  I still love decoding a good fender tag!

Roseville is always first stop! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

@Lunchbox  (love the name)   Make sure to check out the resource's pages. 

Here
https://www.e-bodies.org/

There is a ton of information already posted there.  Often times I answer my own questions off of the various resource's on that page.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudamadd

Welcome Lunchbox I to was a member on C.C .Com but now I love this forum Agree with Dakota and many other members that Roseville moparts  is the source too use  :australia:

Chryco Psycho

JS29

Don't forget @TONY  Tonys mopar parts in Harrington DE   :welcome: My first challenger was FY1.  :handshake:

usraptor

:welcome: from one Utah CC.com convert to another.  I totally agree with Dakota on reliable sources for parts.  Plus if you subscribe to Mopar Action and Mopar Collector's Guide magazines they have a lot of good vendors listed.

Lunchbox

Old picture of when we pulled it out of the barn. Previous owner repainted it blue can still see some of the FY1 in the wheel well. My dad was the second owner of the car and sold it back the the late 70's. Was able to track down who he sold it too, and was able to by it back.

Lunchbox

Another picture from around 75' in all its glory!

Thanks for everybody that responded with the tips and posts. Nice to see a lot of familiar names on here. @Cuda Hunter I completely forgot about your avatar picture until I saw it again, same with Chycro's! 

Got a long road ahead of me...

Solarguy

I recognize your screen name from the ole CC board.  Good to see you again.