Main Menu

Newb from sw PA

Started by silver70, June 06, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

silver70

Just joined as it looks busier here than other e-body boards.  I own a 71 challenger convertible, optioned just like a pace car, but was built too late to be one.  Also recently picked up a triple black 72 340 barracuda project... but no fender tag, so making a more modernized aar clone out of it for a summer daily driver.  Can't say I know it all about e-bodies, but restored a couple and have a 70 challenger ta I'm building now also. 

Cuda Cody

Welcome @silver70   :welcome:  Thanks for introducing yourself.  Sounds like you have some pretty sweet E-Bodies!!!   :banana:  You're part of an special small group of people that are lucky enough to own an E-Body convertible.   :clapping:  Looking forward to seeing some photos of your cars.   :takepicture:   :please:

silver70

Actually we have 2 convertibles in the family, my uncle who lives next door has a 70 challenger vert... his is a lot nicer though.  My 71 is a true barn car, as it's been in our barn since the early 80s.  Just a 318 car, sat since 1981, few months back, I put in points, cap/rotor fired right up for the 1st time since 81.  It's fairly rusty underneath, so if there's a project section here, I'll be sure to do a thread on it.  Luckily I have tons of challenger parts family members collected over the years.

Cuda Cody

I LOVE  :inlove: barn find cars.  Sounds like you have a lot of resources and knowledge about these cars.  Glad to have you on the site buddy.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Certainly looks like you will fit right in around here!  How about a trip to the Carlisle show this year? 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard, you're a lucky man with that collection.  :bradsthumb:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and congrats on your "stock"! Nice to be fixed like that, for sure.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

70/6chall

Welcome from SoCal this is the place to be.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Welcome , will you be at Carlisle this year being in PA ?

1ownr

Welcome - always great to see 'vert owners come onboard.

judy

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!!!!  :congrats: that sounds like quit the collection you have there. :congrats:

silver70

Not sure on Carlisle but I was hoping to make the nats this year. 

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from Sylmar, CA